White Wine Selection
175ml glass / 75cl bottle
1. Les Boules, Blanc, Vin de France, France £4.60/£18.00
Floral and citrus notes, unpretentious and easy-drinking.
2. Niersteiner Gutes Domtal “Domgarten” Rheinhessen Geramny £4.85/£18.50
A light, fresh, scented white wine. It has a hint of residual sweetness, balanced with a clean bite of fruity acidity.
3. Broken Shackle Semillon Chardonnay Chenin, Australia £4.85/£18.50
A fresh, intense wine with glace lemon, melon and pear drop aromas and a wonderfully vibrant and generous palate.
4. Tierra Antica Sauvignon Blanc, Limari Valley, Chile £4.85/£18.50
Delicious scents of melon, apple and grapefruit on the nose with passionfruit and mineral characters in the mouth.
5. ll Casone Pinot Grigio IGT Sacchetto, Veneto, Italy £5.00/£19.95
Fresh and well-structured with a fine, delicate and slightly spicy bouquet.
6. Rioja Blanco ‘Rivallana’ Bodegas Ondarre, Spain £19.95
A very fruity, delicious, light, and fresh, well- balanced Rioja with hints of ripe fruit and flowers on the nose.
7. Terre du Soleil Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de Pays de Gascogne, France £19.95
Mineral and fresh, green and tropical fruit flavours with lovely consistent flavour and length.
8. Swartland Winery, Founders Chenin Blanc, South Africa £22.00
Peach, honey, guava and fresh apples on the nose; a modern style of Chenin with a notably rich palate showing honeyed apples and notes of minerality to a dry, crisp finish.
9. Echeverria Unwooded Chardonnay, Curico Valley, Chile £22.50
A fresh and gentle aroma of fruits and flowers through to a delicate, fruity flavour with hints of pears and apples that linger on the finish.
10. Rabl Grüner Veltliner, Austria £23.00
Spicy grapefruit with tropical fruit notes on the palate, through to a mineral, crisp finish.
11. The White Viognier, Berton Vineyards, Australia £25.50
This alluring Viognier displays lifted aromas of lemon, honey and white spice. Flavours of apricot nectar, honey and vanilla fill the voluptuous palate.
12. Bishops Leap Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand £29.00
A full and crisp, powerful wine with intense aromas and flavours of passion fruit, blackcurrant, underlying gooseberry and herbal tones. Mouth-watering acidity is balanced by a full yet elegant palate
13. Groot Constantia Semillon Sauvignon, South Africa £28.00
Delicious ripe tropical fruit and peaches and a dash of green peppers with a touch of lime. It has a rich fruitiness and firm acidity which adds to an extended aftertaste and dry finish.
14. Dopff Au Moulin, Gewurztraminer, France £33.00
Rose petal, jasmine and exotic fruits carries into an elegant, off-dry wine with notes of candied fruit and spices.
15. Chablis Lucien M Burgundy, France £35.00
Mouth-watering citrus fruit flavours integrate with the natural minerality of classic Chablis to produce a stunning wine. Unoaked to maintain the purity of the style.
16. Sancerre Domaine Gerard Millet, Loire Valley, France £36.00
Overt Sauvignon notes of grapefruit and lemon with good weight and a clean, crisp finish.
Half Bottle Selection
17. Ca’Rugate, San Michele Soave Classico, Italy £15.50
Rich golden yellow in colour. Intense, lingering bouquet; scented with wild flowers, ripe fruit and almonds.
18. Echeverria Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile £13.00
Bright, lively and fresh with a long lasting flavour with hints of ripe green melons, citrus and grass.
20. Chablis Domaine Jean Goulley, Burgundy, France £18.75
Good weight with a clean, pronounced mineral character on the nose and palate.
Fizz Selection 75cl bottle
45. Veuve Chapelle Brut Cuve Close, France £24.00
This wine is clean and fruity with lively bubbles and is ideal served as an aperitif.
46. Ackerman Laurence Rosé Brut, France £25.50
A brilliant coloured rosé, with very fine bubbles and a nose of red fruit and a fruity
palate in a medium style.
47. Prosecco Brut Sacchetto Italy 75cl £27.00 20cl £8.75
A fresh, fragrant and fruity Prosecco with aromas of pear and apple. Dry and lively in the mouth with an attractive crisp finish.
48. Champagne Bernard Remy, Brut Carte Blanche 75cl £41.00 Half £25.00
Refreshing notes of lime and lemon combine with floral nuances, honey and a touch of mint on the palate.
49. Champagne Bernard Remy, Brut Rose £48.00
Fine, fruity aromatics with a round, delicious palate which flourishes with intense notes of red fruits.
50. Pol Roger Brut Premier Champagne £64.00
Fine and powerful good weight with lots of elegance and finesse.
51. Pol Roger Vintage Champagne £88.00
Ultimate elegance with intriguing structure and finesse.
52. Laurent Perrier Rosé Champagne £87.00
Delicate blue-pink rosé; flowery, fragrant and dry.
Red Wine Selection
175ml glass / 75cl bottle
21. Les Boules, Red, Vin de France, France £4.60/£18.00
The refreshing zing of a good Beaujolais allied to the chunkiness of a Syrah based southern French wine.
22. Joven, Hugonell, Rioja, Spain £4.85/£18.50
Plum and strawberry flavours combine with hints of vanilla and spice in a ripe mouthful of fruit.
23. Broken Shackle Shiraz Merlot, Australia £4.85/£18.50
Aromas of dark cherry, blackberry, nutmeg and rosemary to a lively palate with intense forest fruit flavours, offset by spicy oak and a hint of herbs.
24. Tierra Antica Merlot, Limari Valley, Chile £4.85/£18.50
Soft round approachable style with blackberry fruit on the nose and palate.
25. Viña Edmara Pinot Noir, Chile £23.00
Seductive and complex combination of black cherry and raspberry aromas, rose petals and violets, mingled with a soft touch of vanilla and coconut. Full bodied and rich, with a soft, velvety texture.
26. Foundstone Merlot, Australia £22.50
Smoky oak on the nose with a rich mouth feel that leads to lovely soft, raspberry, vanilla and liquorice on the palate.
27. Hazy View Pinotage, South Africa £18.95
Redcurrants, cranberry and raspberry crush, smoked bacon with a touch of white pepper and vanilla on the nose to a palate of a red fruit salad, rich and round, juicy and fresh with soft tannins.
28. Echeverria Carménère, Curico Valley, Chile £23.00
Extremely rich and velvety with intense aromas of ripe cherry and blackberry and hints of red bell pepper, dried fruit and spice. Smooth and full bodied.
29. Coleccion Malbec, Michel Torino, Cafayate, Argentina £22.50
Intense, sweet, spicy aromas combined with rich red fruits and floral hints of violet.
30. Chateau Fayau Bordeaux Rouge, AC Bordeaux, France £26.00
Upfront blackberry fruits and spices followed by herbaceous notes. Modern and versatile, with great integration of tannins and fruit.
31. Ondarre, Rioja Reserva Spain £28.00
Smooth and subtle on the palate, with strawberries and vanilla ice cream sustained through to a long finish with well integrated tannins.
32. The Black Shiraz,Berton Vineyard, South Australia £27.00
An espresso of a wine! Strong, purple black and intense with vanilla, ripe plum and black cherries on the nose and intense, rich fruit cake characters and toasty oak on the palate.
33. Primitivo ll Pumo, San Marzano, Puglia Italy £24.00
Intense notes of prunes and cherry, combined with rosemary and vanilla. Full flavoured, soft and balanced.
34. Château Ksara Reserve du Couvent, Lebanon £27.00
A complex aromas of cloves, vanilla and mulberry with an abundance of blueberry fruit with supple tannins.
35. Chianti Classico ‘Black Rooster’ DOCG Bonacchi, Italy £28.00
This wine has an intense, enfolding bouquet and a warm, full and aromatic flavour of ripe cherries with coffee hints.
36. Fleurie Domaine des Grand Cèdres, Beaujolais, France £34.00
Intense aromas of black cherry and floral notes, round and elegant on the palate
37. Gevrey Chambertin Domaine Marchand Grillot, Burgundy, France £58.00
Fresh Pinot Noir nose with slightly earthy and vegetal notes on the palate. Lovely and accessible style.
Half Bottle Selection
38. Echeverria Merlot, Chile £13.00
Plummy fruit with good depth and texture. Slightly herbaceous.
39. Chianti Classic San Jacopo, Castello Vicchiomaggio, Italy £19.95
Ripe red fruit, underlined by soft toast, spice and herbs.
40. Cotes du Rhone Les Vignes du Prince, France £14.00
Spicy berried fruit with typical warm and savoury flavours from the Southern Rhone. Fruity, soft and easy drinking.
Rosé Wine Selection
175ml glass / 75cl bottle
42. Broken Shackle Classic Rosé, Australia £4.85/£18.50
Easy drinking, light bodied rosé with aromas of raspberry, cranberry and cherry. Sweet red berry fruit flavours on a lively palate.
43. Sunset Point, Zinfandel Blush, Italy £4.85/£18.50
Classic red berry and pink grapefruit aromas augmented by hints of black pepper and wild herbs.
44. Pinot Grigio Blush IGT Sacchetto, Veneto, Italy £21.00
Pale salmon pink in colour, this is a fruity, medium styled wine in a very drinkable style.
Dessert Wine Half bottle
53. Berton Reserve Botrytis, Semillon Halves, Australia £19.95/ 75ml £4.95
Luscious honeyed flavours of peach and apricot, well balanced by natural acidityand a delicious lusciousness on the middle palate.
54. Elysium Black Muscat, Quady Winery, California £23.00
A wonderful dessert wine with a rich berry flavour and a crystalline aroma of rose petals. 125ml glasses of wine available on request; please ask a member of staff for details